The Great Silk Way (GSW) and International Youth Union have announced “Asia Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum” to help young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and start-uppers to increase their entrepreneurship ideas, share experience and provide with new opportunities through a structured, positive, and professional program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals, having a constant update on business opportunities and contribute to potential partnership in the Silk Road Region.
The Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum will take a place by Great Silk Way IYU and All-China Youth Federation. The forum will be organized between the 15th and 19th of October 2019, in Beijing, China.
- to develop the skills of young entrepreneurs to realize sustainable communication and innovative ideas;
- to increase knowledge of young entrepreneurs about the entrepreneurship;
- to raise the engagement of young people in entrepreneurship;
- to create a space for exchanging practice and experience;
- to provide an environment for young entrepreneurs to make their ideas heard to the different stakeholders and professional entrepreneurs;
- to create an opportunity for keeping sustainable partnership relationships between the members of the network for taking the joint activities in the field of entrepreneurship.
Policymakers on entrepreneurship, young entrepreneurs, incubators, representatives aged 20-35 and engaged in entrepreneurship services are eligible to attend. The organizers will select 60 participants from Asia and MENA regions, and 30 participants from China.
You can apply at this link by August 25, 2019.