Every project needs funding to flourish yet resources available for the project are limited. The Winning Grant Proposal workshop is the state-of-the-art workshop, which will explore how to identify donors and make participants understand the process of a successful grant application: including technical and financial part of grant proposal. The workshop organized by PARHAOSABAQ on Jun 18 & 19, 2019 in Islamabad & Jul 3 & 4, 2019 in Karachi will extensively cover:
- Preparation of prospects list
- Grant planning
- Identifying need and developing objectives
- Preparing detailed work plan
- Gantt chart and grant timelines
- Budgeting and sustainability ingredients to win a grant
- Monitoring & Evaluation Toolkit Development
- List of 100+ available active grants in Pakistan
Benefits of Program:
Certificate, access to 100+ grants, hands-on experience with experts, lunch and direct access to funding opportunity.
Group discounts available. Limited seats available on first come first serve.